In front of the church and the municipal building is the town plaza which is about two hectares. Around it are “Farolas” – nine massive lamp posts of bricks which are relics of the Spanish regime. The bandstand, with the monument of Andres Bonifacio at the center was erected in 1932. The statue of Tan Tono stands in front of the municipal building. It was originally erected at the center of the plaza during the incumbency of President Saturnino Tobias but was transferred to its present sight in 1951. The plaza stands Narra tree planted by President Manuel Luis M. Quezon, President Elpidio M. Quirino, Sen. Tomas V. Confesor and Municipal Officials in 1935.